FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
190 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hello Teltonika's experts !

When I use the email to SMS service, the SMS I'm receiving is always followed by few blank lines, see the picture :

Any ideas how to fix this ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Is this happening to both RUT240 and RUT95X series devices?

Have you tried this on RUTX series?

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,

Yes it's happening on both 240 and 955.

Thoses are the only RUT we have so they're the only tests I can do.
by anonymous
Hi,

Also, you were talking about SMS to Email functionality, but you get this SMS? Is there any other functionality involved?

If you could, please make a screenshot of your configuration that you've done on that device and I would really appreciate if you could give reproducing steps.

EB.
by anonymous

Hi,

My mistake, I'm using email to SMS. 

=> Configuration

The RUT240 is connected to an email account in POP3.

In order to receive the SMS you have to send an email to this account with the phone number in the object section. 

Then, the RUT will read the mail and send the content to the number in the object section.

And that's all, you'll receive the SMS.

by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please tell me if this is happening still on RUT95X device with 07.00 firmware?

Then I will be able to tell you if the changes needed to be done will be planned for both or only RUT240.

EB.