FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
458 views 0 comments
by anonymous
RUT 240: FW ver.: RUT2XX_R_00.01.14

Hello,

we configured a Modbus Data to Server communication with MQTT protocol. The Jason format allows serveral parameters do add as variables. Is there more parametere that are possible to add?

For instance:

%i = Modbus slave ID ... described in the manuel

I would also like to add the name of the request configuration that is defined in the Modbus TCP Master configuration.

Best regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

For this request of yours, I believe you are pointing out this one? 

You want to include that name when Modbus Data to Server feature is sending MQTT message via JSON format correct? If this is correct as of now this request is not available with the recent firmware of the device. 

But it may be possible with some changes with the device SDK regarding how we cannot provide support for it. We are not responsible for any changes done by the client with the SDK. 

SDK of the devices are found in this link: Software Development Kit - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

If you really need this feature and you cannot do it on your own I would recommend contacting your sales account manager and discuss this matter. 

Thank you and have a nice day

I hope it helped

Regards,
Mellow