FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
462 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Inserted sim card in new RUT240 and for a week not have any kind of problem; yesterday, suddenly, the sim is "not inserted"; no info sim / mobile information, no possibility to receive / send sms / call on RUT, the mobile connection strangely however works. Reboot, reset, reflash last available firmware did not solve the problem. Sim card work normally on test phone. Test with other sim  (different mobile operator) , same results. Any kind of fix before RMA? 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

So you're saying that the modem shows status as N/A on everything, but the modem still works?

Could you please check gsmctl commands if they answer you with the information of the modem?

You can also try clearing the cache of the browser to see if that status isn't some kind of saved webpage data that is not refreshing?

Was there anything that you've done when the modem started showing you information like this? Maybe you installed something through opkg or configured something?

If nothing works - please return the device through RMA.

EB.
by anonymous

I'm having the same exact problem! SIM not inserted, very frustrating. It was working just fine on a previous SIM, then I put in a new SIM and it won't read it. I've upgraded firmware to RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5

Please help!