FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
332 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hi all,

I already have paired a few Bluetooth sensors (BEACON PUCK T & MOV & RHT) with my RUTX11. Sending the data via MQTT isn´t problem, but too complex for my application. Is it possible (or planned) to send the bluetooth data via SMTP or SMS? Maybe also with trigger: If Temp1 > 25°C -> send email or SMS.

In addition, the settings (bluetooth) say store data. Where is the data stored? I can't find anything about this in the manual

Thanks a lot and best regards

Jakob

by anonymous
Exactly my use case in my camper van! I love my RUTX11 and would really like to use temperature and humidity sensors with the capability of sending emails when defined values are exceeded.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

For now, unfortunately, there are no plans for this feature expansion, but I will have it in mind in case there will be more requests for it.

EB.
by anonymous

Hi Ernestas,

exactly my use case in my camper van! I love my RUTX11 and would really like to use temperature and humidity sensors with the capability of sending emails when defined values are exceeded.

by anonymous
Hi Ernestas,

anything new about this?

Best regards,

Peter
by anonymous
Yes I would really like this too, for the less-experienced [end] users. I bought the blue puck tags for temp monitoring in my boat, to take action when temp drops below 5 degrees.

Please, add both the emailing feature as well as the trigger feature....

Thanks, Simon