FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
482 views 10 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

There is a permanent IPsec connection between the RUT950 (firmware 06.05.1) and Zyxel USG-50.

When installing the firmware update 06.07.4 and later, the IPsec connection between RUT950 and Zyxel USG-50 disappears.

Analysis of the RUT950 and USG-50 logs shows that the connection is not established in phase 1.

An attempt was made to create a second IPsec connection to the USG-60, located at a different ip address. There is also a connection error in phase 1.

There is probably a bug in the latest versions of the RUT950 firmware.

RUT950(06.05.1) - IPsec connection is stable.

Thanks

Regards,

Valery

by anonymous

Hi, 

My IPsec configuration

by anonymous

Hi, 

My IPsec configuration, continued

by anonymous
And 06.05.1 is the exactly same configuration?

EB.
by anonymous
This is the working configuration on firmware 06.05.1. When updating to 06.07.04 - the configuration is exactly the same.
by anonymous
Did you update to it with kept settings or you updated it on clean device and configured it from scratch?

EB.
by anonymous
Updated with saved settings
by anonymous
Please try updating without kept settings and let me know of results.

EB.
by anonymous
OK. I'll try.

This RUT950 is installed remotely, it will take me 3-4 days to install the update while having physical access to it.

I'll write a little later.

Thanks.
by anonymous

Hi,

Update to 06.07.7 without keep the settings is done. All the settings were made from scratch, manually. IPsec connection-not working. The current configuration is below

by anonymous
Thank you. Please download the troubleshoot file on both 06.07.07 and 06.05.01 versions when trying to connect.

Send both of the troubleshoot archives to me via private messages.

EB.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please share the configuration of your IPSec here? There are ongoing issues with IPSec that are coming from 06.07.X firmware and to make sure that the issue you're facing is similar to the ones that are investigated right now, I will need to see the configuration.

If the issue you're facing is indeed the one that is investigated right now - I will be able to send testing firmware once the issue is fixed.

EB.