FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
162 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi

Just purchased the RUTX09 and awaiting its delivery.

I will be setting it up to use Wireguard on Torguard with local LAN as 192.168.0.?? I would like it to send all traffic from 192.168.0.200 to 253 via the ISP NOT torguard.

Is this possible?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding this configuration of yours, it would be best to test it on an actual basis. For the wireguard configuration, you can refer to this link: WireGuard Configuration Example - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

But for the traffic, you want to separate the two IP address range I believe you can do it in Network > Firewall > Traffic Rules
For more information, you can refer to this link: RUTX09 Firewall - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com) 

Just create a rule that when the said IP address is going to access the Gateway for Wireguard packet will be rejected and allow the communication to the ISP side (WAN Side). 

I hope it helps

Regards.
Mellow