FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
199 views 2 comments
by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

About which events you're talking about? Could you give a screenshot of these events existing and then the screenshot of these events gone or not appearing even if they should?

It is important that I could tell a difference between screenshots (different firmware or some kind of different state of the device).

So, if you could, provide more information on this.

EB.
by anonymous

Well, the event log is empty and stays empty. When i create an event, like  reboot or something, nothing is recorded. I tried to downgrade the firmware version, but no results. I activate geofence, this is also not working.

For more information, see attachments

by anonymous
Hi,

It seems that there was the issue like this before, but we couldn't get enough feedback from the past client. Could you please tell us from which version did you upgrade to the newest one? If you reset the device to the default factory settings - are you able to reproduce this issue?

Also, could you give us the troubleshoot once the event should be activated but you couldn't find it in events log? You can send it to me via private message.

EB.