FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
956 views 1 comments
by

It seems random what routers i can push the update to, i have compared all the information from the ones i can push it to and the ones i cant and i can not find what is different about the routers.

I am trying to upload configuration to routers that are not online.

Rut850

Firmware RUT850_R_00.01.00
Hardware Version 0606
Product Code RUT8503011S0
Batch Number 0006
Modem Model EC25
Modem Firmware EC25EFAR02A06M4G

2 Answers

0 votes
by

I am doing this via the RMS system UI, where i can deploy it to many routers at a time. Also, i think i found out what the problem is, all the routers that are having trouble have the "Last Updated" field empty, so i am guessing they have not been online since my reseller got my licenses up and running. Am going to put them all in a group and keep an eye on them and see if i can update them when they have checked in.

Marking this as the answer, will update in future if not.

Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

How exactly you are uploading backup file ? Via RMS system or via routers WebUI ?

Can you give the same details about the device that you're unable to upload backup file and about the one that uploading was successful ?
by
There details are the same on a device that would accept the configuration and a device that i got the message "Action Forbidden".

I exported this to Excel as well and i can't see anything that is different between them, except that some have "N/A" as WAN IP, but that that does not seem to be the problem.

Edit: I am doing this via the RMS system UI, where i can deploy it to many routers at a time. Also, i think i found out what the problem is, all the routers that are having trouble have the "Last Updated" field empty, so i am guessing they have not been online since my reseller got my licenses up and running. Am going to put them all in a group and keep an eye on them and see if i can update them when they have checked in.