FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
325 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

On a RUT955 in version 6.7.7 with an IPsec configuration and a personalized APN, the router cannot retrieve an IP address even though it is correctly attached to the network on power-up (data status disconnected).

The installation of a later version (6.7.4) does not present this problem.

This problem seems to have been seen in the past and would be solved but a piori not in all cases.

best regards

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello. 

Regarding the issue, you are having could you check the Mobile Signal parameters received by the device? You can check it by navigating from the Web UI to Status > Network > Mobile

And for the suggested values you can refer to this link: Mobile Signal Strength Recommendations - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

It would be best if you can share a screenshot of the Mobile Parameters. 

I hope it helps

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous

Hi Michel, 

Could you run this command in CLI of the RUT955: /etc/init.d/gsmd restart

Then 2mins after the execution of the command, kindly download the troubleshoot file of the device. 

You can do it by navigating from the router's Web UI to System > Administration > Troubleshoot

Kindly share with me the downloaded file

Regards,
Mellow

Regards,
Mellow 

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

the signal is excellent:

RSRP -78 dBm
RSRQ -13 dB
SINR 9.3 dB

the mobile parameters are:

-78 dBm

regards,

Michel

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

thnks for your reply.

i will try it and post the results as soon as i have some time to upgrade the RUT to version 6.7.7

Regards

Michel