FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
191 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

with the newest FW it is not possible to upload a modem konfiguration.
The tested Konfiguration was dowloaded from the same modem just minutes before.

Best Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue you are having as default, you should be able to reload the device backup configuration when the device is having the same product code. 

You can refer to this link for more information: RUT955 Administration - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Donwloading and uploading was done with the exactly same device.
The product code is not getting any closer.

Best Regards
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you share with me a copy of the backup file via PM? And also a copy of the troubleshoot file of the said router.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
You should be able to reproduce the issue easily, since I have this problem with every single modem.
by anonymous

Hello,

I am not able to reproduce it on my side: XRwOrcJ.png (1920×969) (imgur.com) 

It would be best to try reflashing the firmware of the said device via the bootloader menu and try re-uploading the backup file again. 

You can do so by following this link: RUT9xx Firmware via The Bootloader Menu - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)
The latest firmware can be downloaded: RUT955 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow