FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
354 views 6 comments
by anonymous
HELLO I HAVE A TRB142 RUNNING LATEST SOFTWARE AND IT HAS HAS NO NTRIP SETTING IN THE RS232 PAGE

BUT I HAVE AN OLDER TRB142 RUNNING R.00.01.06.1 AND IT HAS THE NTRIP PAGE

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

This issue has been addressed to RnD already and is being looked on right now. Once I get new information about this I will let you know.

EB.
by anonymous
Ok thank you is there a way we can bring the software back to R00.01.06.1 so i can make this modem work with the machine i have it running on ?
by anonymous
This would require reflashing the partitions, I do not recommend that as this could potentially brick the device.

EB.
by anonymous
ok is there a time frame on new software as i have 2 machines that cannot use there ntrip ?
by anonymous
Unfortunately no, but I would say it should be released at some point this summer.

EB.
by anonymous
ok so is there any information on trying to bring the software back cos we need to have the modems running in a week ?
0 votes
by anonymous
?            ?
by anonymous
If you're willing to reflash your devices back to that initial firmware and take the risk of bricking it - I can send you the instructions.

EB.