FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
373 views 7 comments
by anonymous
The mobile connection info, sim status are very temperamental in showing in the web UI under all the status and info sections, signal shows a not available (no entry sign) and other details for sim, signsl etc. show N/A status. The temperature in status/system always shows N/A also.

Any one else with these issues or know of a bug in the firmware?

Thanks

Mark

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you try doing a firmware re-flash using the bootloader menu you can do so by checking this link: RUT9xx Firmware via The Bootloader Menu - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

If the issue still persists after doing the firmware re-flashing via bootloader and you configured everything properly I would ask you to share with me a copy of the troubleshoot file of the device.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Mellow 

by anonymous
Hi.

I got a bigger issue with this firmware update. On our device Rut950 and 955, where we use Telia SIM card for 4G internet, the Gateway disaperes, that means we loos connection with the router if updating remote.

I got this problem and tested to revert the Firmware to the last one, 06.07.7 and after that the Gateway returned and it works like it should. I dont know If I should open a Post of my own or ride along with this one.

Best regards. :)
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding your issue may i know if the router is configured using Auto APN or you are setting it manually?

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous

Hi Mellow.

We are using custom APN, setting it manually.

Regards.

Mike

by anonymous

Hi Mellow, apologies for the delay replying.

I was not able to try a bootloader update as you suggested this router is on a boat and haven't visited for a while. On returning today I noticed an update to RUT9_R_00.06.08.3, installing this FW has resolved this issue so thought I'd update this thread.

Many Thanks for your suggestions and help.

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi Mellow.

We are using custom APN, setting it manually.

Regards.

Mike
by anonymous
Hi,

Are you able to get the device at your side? Could we do a short remote session for it?

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hi.

Yes I have the unit here with me.

What time? I have some meeting during the day, but mabye we can find a time that can work.

Regards,

Mike.
by anonymous
Hi,

Let's communicate via pm.

Thank you

Regards,
Mellow