FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
465 views 4 comments
by anonymous
answered the questions

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I will be happy to help you with your use-case and there's no need to pay us.

Could you please elaborate on what you need to do? Is it a simple port forward?

If it's a port forward I would like to know where should the router port forward and how will it be reached? Does the SIM inside has a Public IP?

EB.
by anonymous
the helium network app shows "relayed" which indicates that port 44158 is not open. I have tried all I can to get this set and at this point looking for someone I can pay to configure the router for best use with a Helium mine. It's been days of trying every configuration I can think of and Im getting down to a crunch time as these are scheduled for deployment. I literally desperate to have someone help, hence my interest in paying someone for their time and to avoid two days of emailing. If anyone is interested in $100 USD for a few minutes of work, please message me here or email dave@davidhatfieldphotography.com
by anonymous
Please send me a private message and we can do a remote session.

EB.
by anonymous
hello, did you have resolved the issue? i have the same problem

Thank you

Andrea
by anonymous
Same problem… The OTA (diagnostics) of the Bobcat miner says port: 44158 open. NAT: none. But the listen_address has p2p….: meaning relayed… Unfortunately… Maybe it’s a firewall issue. Can anybody please be kind enough to share the answer?