FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
185 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I use my RUT850 with a German Telekom Multisim. When the RUT850 is powered on, it's blocking all incoming calls on my main SIM. I learned that there is a setting in other Teltonika devices where you can edit this behavior:

Services -> SMS Utilities -> Call Utilities -> Reject unrecognized incoming calls: Uncheck the checkbox -> Save settings.

This setting is not available in the most actual firmware for the RUT850. I also learned, that this problem exist for at least one year and that It was already reported to the RnD Department...

I would be very happy to find a solution, with the actual behavior the device is useless for me, as I´m not able to predict when someones trying to call me

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please private message me and I'll send you a testing firmware that you can use for this function.

EB.