FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
154 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I recently upgraded a RUT240 from 1.12.2 to 1.14. I noticed that the device was not able to establish a mobile connection. Its mobile connection was "Disconnected", Connection Type "NOSERVICE".

The device was replaced with a spare device. I downgraded the Firmware back to 1.12.2. The mobile connection started working again. After that I upgraded to 1.12.3 successfully, mobile worked.  When I upgraded from 1.12.3 to 1.13 the mobile connection stopped working. I use a Deutsche Telekom "Business Smart Connect Trible SIM", all settings default. How can I fix the mobile connection?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello.

Try using your mobile operator's custom APN to connect, you can find it on your mobile operator's website.

If the problem persists, please send me the troubleshoot file via pm. (System->Administration->Troubleshoot)

Best regards.