FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
194 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I'm working on RUT240 sending modbus data to Server through HTTP(s), I was able to read data from Modbus and send to Server. However, after an hour running, RUT240 stop sending data to Server, eventhough when I checked, RUT240 still read data from Modbus slave. I try to config auto reboot but the problem still remains. Please help me on this problem.

Thank you so much.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Can you make sure you're on the latest firmware version?

In version 1.14 some similar issues were fixed so it's better to check.

Also, for how long is your RUT240 running without reset?

How much data are you sending in an hour? Did you try to see if there's a particular number of messages sent before it stops working?

Let me know.

EB.
by anonymous

Hello,

I will try to update the version and recheck, thank you for the information. 

The RUT240 usually lost connection at 7 and reconnect at 14 UTC. Please take a look at the picture below.

RUT240 is programmed to send a package every 5 minutes. The package look likes this:

Sincerely,

Nam

by anonymous

Hi,

I have tried installed the latest FW, the disconnection now appears corresponding to daily reboots. As the picture belows, you may see the RUT240 stops sending data during 7-hour period (0:20 to 7:20 everyday).

Can you please check this? Thank you so much.

Nam