FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
211 views 3 comments
by anonymous
After having massive connection issues for days (no connection at all, connection but no route to gw, flaky connection e.g. termination after a few minutes), I rolled back to FW 1.13.3 and got a stable connection on an RUT240 and RUT230 device, even with 4G (could only establish unreliable 3G before). Location of the devices and antennas was not changed in between.

(edit: inserted the missing 1 in the subject title, 1.4 -> 1.14)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding this issue are the APN of your devices is in Manual or in Auto Mode. Kindly try setting the configuration to Manual APN then select the APN of your Mobile ISP provider.

Let me know the results.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Forgot to mention the APN settings are/were in manual mode in both firmware versions. In fact they are completely identical. Auto mode would not work in either of the versions.
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you send me a copy of the troubleshoot file of the said device?

Thanks,

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hi, sorry at the moment I have no spare to flash back to the latest firmware and fool around with it.