FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,168 views 4 comments
by

When I try to config an OpenVPN or SSTP instance via WebUI, everytime I click "save", same result

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Why? Seems to be a bug?

by
I have just upgraded to 6.0 and all pptp vpn connection stopped working. Entering config again did nor help. I tried downgrade to original version and now router is dead noe responding to any IP.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

What was the original FW version and is this router located in remote location or reachable to you ?
by
No, it's far away, right now I only have access through RMS.

I don't remember the original FW version, actually:  RUT9XX_R_00.06.00

Thanks!
by anonymous
Hello,

Configuration was not saved when FW version was downgraded. If you can still reach device via RMS it still has Internet connection.

If you will configure it once and get the same errors can you PM me the troubleshoot file from the unit ?
by anonymous
Sure, thanks