FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
150 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I can't get this router to connect to my ISP (comcast). My ISP is be providing me with an IP address, I have just a basic residential account - from what I understand this means that basically all I have to do on the RTU240 side is just set the protocol to DHCP and it should take off from there?  If I plug my computer directly into the ISP, it works fine, if I plug my other router directly into the ISP, it works as well. I'm on the latest firmware (1.14), and just did a factory reset.

The ISP is connected directly into the WAN port on the RUT240 and I get flashing green, but there is a red X on the WAN port.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask you if you could configure your wired WAN to use static protocol and observe how your RUT240 behaves. If nothing changes, please send me a troubleshoot file from your router. You can download it from System > Administration > Troubleshoot.

Regards.