FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
807 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I'm testing hotspot functionality on firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.00

I have wireless SSID broadcasting, hotspot enabled on that SSID. Whenever I connect I'm not getting prompted to sign in (Android), just getting "WiFi has no internet access". I've tried multiple hotspot auth types, trying with no authentication on the SSID.

Am I missing configuration? Can not find documentation on URL Parameters, whether or not that's relevant.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

What authentication method you are using? I have tested the scenario you described and found a firmware bug's with "internal radius" and "without radius" authentication methods.  The sign-in page prompted successfully. The bug is reported and hopefully will be resolved soon.
by
Hi, I tried internal and without, also advertisement and one of the others - I don't have it in front of me at the moment.

Are you getting a prompt on an Android device?

Thanks.
by anonymous
Yes. Have you tried resetting the router? If that won't work, can you send me your troubleshoot file?