FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
1,324 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I am trying to get my Blackmagic Atem Streaming Bridge to work on the Internet.

Theoretically I should simply forward the port 1935. 

These are the settings.

Unfortunately the streaming bridge keeps telling me it gets a Port forwarding Error. Sometimes I get a world wide IP, sometimes not. But I keep getting the error.

Can anybody help?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting. 

May i know what  is the IP address you are having ? Static Public or Private ?

What do mean by world wide IP ? You mean public IP ? Correct me if i am wrong. 

May i know what is the internal port of the bridge , what port you use when you login the bridge on LAN?

What APN settings are you using? auto or custom ?

Sometimes I get a world wide IP, sometimes not. What do you mean by this , have you asked your ISP for the Public IP or its assigned itself ? When you get Public IP , there is internet or not? 

Also its highly recommended to upgrade your device to the latest firmware .

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Firmware_Downloads

Thanks.

Regards,

Ahmed

by anonymous

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for replying. 

May i know what  is the IP address you are having ? Static Public or Private ? – Standard private IP, the streaming bridge should generate the needed static IP Address. 

What do mean by world wide IP ? You mean public IP ? Correct me if i am wrong. – The Streaming Bridge generates an IP called world wide IP, it seems to work like a static ip adress, so I can find it online.  

May i know what is the internal port of the bridge , what port you use when you login the bridge on LAN? – 1935

What APN settings are you using? auto or custom ? – Custom since I'm going online via Telekom. The Auto APN doesn't work for some weird reason.

Sometimes I get a world wide IP, sometimes not. What do you mean by this , have you asked your ISP for the Public IP or its assigned itself ? When you get Public IP , there is internet or not? – When I portforward the 1935 Port the Streaming bridge sometimes puts out the so called worldwide IP. Sadly I always get the message that the portforwarding doesn't work and I certainly cannot find the Streaming Bridge from outside my network, which should be possible. 

Thanks

Kevin