FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
589 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hi 

I have found several similar question? But in none of them I have found any answer. 

I am using rut950 with FW  RuT9XX_R_00.06.08.2.

After a periodic reboot it does not reconnect to OpenVPN.

Only how it reconnects again is when I hit save in VPN set-up.

I tried to send SMS to reboot again, turn the VPN off by sms reboot and turn VPNon again and reboot. Nothing seems has an effect to reconnect openVPN..

I am trying to configure this router to operate in remote place without direct access to it. But I always find something which fails me. Last time it didn't reconect mobile data after reboot.

Thank for the suggestions

Petr

UPDATE

I have done some more investigation, and it reconnects OpenVPN without any delay after forced reboot, if it was working before. It as well reconnects if power is taken away, and replaced later, again this only works if it was working when power was on. 

So this still only happends with periodic reboot. (I have set it as 1 week).

My suspicions is that it migth be something to do with mobile. and long time connected. Those above reset happend in matter of minutes and/or hours.

Any idea? I found several similar questions but I have never found any answers.

Best regards

Petr

by anonymous
Hi,

I also had this problem, on more than a 955 and 950 router, I solved using the sim 2 as a priority. I don't know why, but to me it now works regularly.

bye bye
by anonymous
Hello, reconnect after a reboot das work stabel with  FM RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5  NOT WITH RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask if you could post your OpenVPN configuration screenshot in this query? (You can hide sensitive information).

Regards.
by anonymous

Hi

Thank you for the interest. 

See the attached screenshot.

I am testing answer from  

Thank you

Petr

by anonymous

Hello,

I would like to ask if you could change the resolve retry value to infinite. Also, how your VPN connection works so far when you tried to use sistemiintegrati solution?

Regards.

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

I will change the ther retry valu to infinity it was only a try to fix the problem.

The  sistemiintegrati solution seems works so far. I will keep  you updated. I am currently away.

Best regards and thanks for the support.