FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
211 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I was able to select an operator (AT&T) when setting up with my new sim card on my first attempt. Now,  my modem has not only disconnect from the AT&T, but also won't let me select it again. Or anything else. Any advise?
by anonymous
Might try hard reset, reset button until all signal lights are lit. It'll reset all the settings.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

It could be that you have done manual configuration for operator listings. Could you please reset your router to make sure that you haven't done anything that could prevent you from connecting?

Also, have you updated your firmware version before this happened? if you didn't - you could try doing it.

There's a slight chance that AT&T could have done something too unless you're sure that the reason for not connecting to the operator is the software/hardware of RUTX11.

EB.