FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
334 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I am trying to sent data from RUT955 to Google Cloud IoT Core with MQTT protocol, But I got a problem unable to insert JSON Web Token (JWT).

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding this issue of yours could you share with me what is the solution you are trying to implement? And what type of JSON web token is this, kindly share with me more detailed information about this Web Token you are trying to insert.

Thanks

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous

I need a solution like this

by anonymous

Hello, 

Thank you for the detailed topology but it seems this requirement of yours needs to have additional development because from the topology you shared it is RUT955 who will create the JWT token correct? Because the default options with RUT955 MQTT bridge is not having this kind of option. 

You may refer to this link for more information: RUT955 MQTT - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

It would be best to communicate with your sales account manager for this manner. 

Regards,
Mellow