FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,606 views 5 comments
by
Hello, i established an IPsec tunnel to a Zyxel Zywall USG 50.
All is working, except the subnet and it's services behind the RUT240 aren't reachable. I can ping the RUT240 via the IPsec Tunnel but no client.
Behind the RUT240 i can reach the Subnet behind the USG50 e.g. File Server etc. but the other won't work. On USG50 I deployed it with a policy route.

When i start a traceroute to the host (for testing it's a PC at the office), the hostname displays end the last hop of the tracerout is the LAN-IP from the RUT240. Then it ends.
Is ther something to do in the Firewall section or in the routing table?

Thanks for your help.
by

Hi,

-Behind the RUT240 i can reach the Subnet behind the USG50 e.g. File Server etc. but the other won't work

According this, basically routes are incorrect in Zyxel Zywall USG 50 or incorrect configuration in RUT2 (check "Local IP address/Subnet mask"

I need the traffic from Subnet 192.168.1.0/24 (RUT240) routet through the IPSec Tunnel via Mobile interface to the Subnet 192.168.5.0/24 (Zywall).

Attached:

by
Hi,

Have you any information about this problem solution? I have the same case: SITE to SUIT via IPsec tunnel - tunell established properly, communication encrypted, but I still can not to reachy any host in the second subbnet, except two routers devices creating this tunnel - both sites / both directions.

I need the traffic from Subnet 192.168.101.0/24 (RUT230) routet through the IPSec Tunnel via WAN interface to the Subnet 192.168.1.0/24 (DrayTek).

I suppose the problem is in the firewall rules of RUT230, becouse on Draytek I configured other IPsec's and they work correct. I have checked and tryed  many points, but no success. Static routing rules and firewall rules at first. I'm very interested in your suggestions regarding this matter. Probably I missed something.

If you have solved this problem, what in your opinnion I should to set in RUT230 firewall to let establish full communication LAN-LAN by IPsec tunnel?
I'm TELTONIKA beginner user. Unfortunatelly I can use GUI only.

Thanks,
Dominik

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you tried to add static routes in Network -> Routing?
by

I've tried it but it didn't work.
Could you explain it to me?

I need the traffic from Subnet 192.168.1.0/24 (RUT240) routet through the IPSec Tunnel via Mobile interface to the Subnet 192.168.5.0/24 (Zywall).
I don't know how to handle the static routes with the RUT240.

by anonymous
Hi,

Would it be possible to get topology of your network?

You can read more about how to create static routes following the links below.

https://www.techopedia.com/definition/26161/static-routing

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/Routing
by
Thank you for the advices. I will test it with the static routes tomorrow and will let you know if it works.