FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
235 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I have upraded my device (RUT955) to RUT9_R_00.07.00. Enabling memory expansion does not work. Under previous FW RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3 I used a 30 GB USB-stick and it works fine. I tried also a fresh 4 GB stick, without success.

Process table shows formatting is working (mkfs.ext2), but when ready, no post formatting task was executed.

Fdisk shows the device under /dev/sda1b but there is no mount.

Any ideas?

Jörg 

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

The issue was already registered and will be fixed in upcoming firmware hotfix versions.

Thank you for your feedback.

EB.
Best answer
by anonymous

Hi EB

even in the upgraded version RUT9_R_00.07.00.2 the storage expansion to a attached USB-stick fails.

What to do? That means there is aktually no way to install additional sw. Any idea when this will be solved?

Jörg

by anonymous

also in the new updated version RUT9_R_00.07.01.1 the storage expansion to a attached USB-stick fails.

what is so difficult about it, to solve this behavior?

Please describe a possible solution!

BR

Jörg

0 votes
by anonymous
Has this issue been resolved? I have 2 RUT955 running 7.01.4 and have had no luck expanding memory with a 4gb and 16gb USB stick.