My RUTX12 Load Balancer use 3 Internet Sources and so it changes constantly between 3 IPs. But I use external online services that needs the same external IP (Internet Provider/Source). Often the firewall (or auto-supsense-system) from a File Hosting Service blocks my downloads, because the load-balancing-router has changed the IP address.
Many real examples:
- downloads with JDownloader from a File Hoster blocks, because paranoid firewall settings
- if I want looking TV and want bypass my blocked VPN Source
- sometimes IP location services not working correct
- 1 webmail provider kick me out, after 5seconds (unknown cause)
- sometimes the online payment is not possible in online shops with load balancing
- switch to "FAILOVER" is not possible because I will not lose the current downloads (and time) and need full bandwidth
- also a full VPN bypass will be more and more a problem because online services know the IPs and block
So now it is very important, that I can activate manually for (e.g.) 9 minutes 1 free choosen Internet-Interface for High Priority Bypass. This is an easy possibility to bypass the other router-Interfaces with the unwanted IPs. A very good Feature for your Teltonika Routers!
The current running connections must not be reset (e.g. running downloads over other interfaces).
If I apply the "Priority-Bypass-Button", NO DNS FLUSH and no other kill/reset commands! I think this is possible.
Can you do it please?
Have a look at my pictures/suggestions below.
Please add this feature as soon as possible. Thanks