FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
316 views 3 comments
by anonymous
after firmware update  from RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.2_WEBUI  to RUT9_R_00.07.00_WEBUI
on RUT955T03XXX

when trying to display daily mobile date usage of the active SIM it shows :  no mobile usage data collected. apparently its not possible to have mobile data usage limited - at least there is no possibility to verify this due to missed data collection.

do I have to switch on data collection somewhere?
by anonymous
Hello guys i notice the same problem after upgrade to RUT9_R_00.07.00 my 955. What Is the step by step procedure for solve It (keeping configuration) or Is It possibile ti Hope for a fix ?

Thanks

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

You don't have to switch on the data collecting, it always collects the data no matter what.

Have you updated your firmware with kept settings or without keeping the settings?

Could you please try resetting your router again and flashing the 07.00 on the top?

EB.
by anonymous
hi EB. - I reinstalled that firmware without keeping settings - that did the trick - but I had to repeat the procedure 3 times, sometimes extremely slow response - sometimes the changed wifi password was lost. Looks like the config sometimes gets confused. But finally it works. Thank you for your support.
by anonymous
Hi ErnestasB,

I have the same problem after upgrade rut955 to RUT9_R_00.07.00_WEBUI. Are there any other solution to avoid reset the device?

And if i save the configuration into file, then reset the router and in the end

import the configuration file , will this work? The "hosts" files will keep into configuration?

Thanks