FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
129 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Dear Community,

after reboot or power down, my RUT360 is sometimes not starting the SNMP Server.

When I go to the WebGUI and turn SNMP Service OFF and then ON, then it restarts sending SNMP Messages.

I have a monitoring on SNMP and I can clearly see when SNMP stops. That was the time the RUT360 booted.

Could it be, that the startup script must be optimized? I hope that a new FW will optimize it.

Regards

Manfred

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue on another RUTOS device. The issue lays in the firmware.

Thank you for your feedback, this was reported to our RnD department.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi Ernestas,

thank you for your quick response.

Maybe you can have a look on the other issue i reportet concerning Data Connectivity after reboot.

As I see this case:

After Reboot: In case the initial connection to the provider takes a longer time, then the service that starts the Data Connection has no chance to start and even does not retry to connect later on. When I start it manually later by sms then it connects data service.

Regards

Manfred