FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
567 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi Teltonika-Team,

I try to setup an openvpn-connection to my openvpn server. Here my device data

Firmware version TRB1_R_00.07.00
Modem firmware version Newest version installed on the device
Firmware version TRB1_R_00.02.06.1
Firmware build date 2021-02-11 17:39:0
Internal modem firmware version EC25EUGAR06A05M4G_BETA1108
Kernel version 3.18.20-msm

The setup is done but I can't register any try of registration on my openvpn server. Even wit hdebul level 9 I can not register a connection try from my Teltonika-router to my openvpn server ober the LTE network. The  status at the device is always disconnected an I get no log- or error messages.

The openvpn setup is enabled.

Where can I find further information why my router doesn't try to access my openvpn server? Do I have to enable additional switches in the router configuration?

Thank you very much for a small hint.

Kind regards Adi

by anonymous
I've updated to version TRB1_R_00.07.0 without any success. There is no try from the TRB140 to contact the openvpn server (checked the openvpn.log), the status is always "Disconnected". Is there any debug output to see what the TRB140 is doing?

Would be happy to get any hint. Thank you + kind regards

Adi

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please check your CLI and see what it gives to you when you type logread , you should find all the OpenVPN connecting logs there.

Once you get those - please send them here.

EB.

by anonymous
Hi EB,

I finally found the problem, it was a corrupted certificate file. Thank you for help

Kind regards

Adi