FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
218 views 0 comments
by anonymous
The gps is not working after repowering or regular reboot . When i switch the gps button to disable, apply changes, enable, apply changes, it works again.

Seems a real bug. Any hints?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I couldn't reproduce your issue. GPS location was updated successfully after the restart of the router.

1. Try reflashing your firmware.

2. Check if the GPS/GLONASS cable is connected tightly.

3. Make sure the cable isn't damaged and the area your antenna is in - is clear.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello EB,

i am on the road in vacancy and have no access to wlan in case during firmware reflash something goes wrong...

the router and antenna (poynting puck 5) are new. The antenna is mounted on the carroof. As by reenabling gps the postion is updated immediately, i asume that the antenna is set up properly.

There is NO point in the UI where i may check the gps signal qualitiy. it would be great, when you integrate in future in STATUS - OVERVIEW a box GPS which shows latitude, longitude, height, satellitecount, accuracy ... etc. All numbers which help to find errors in the gps system. On android devices a lot of programms show these data.