FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
224 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Dear support team, according to a hint of a Teltonika support colleague I tried to expand the flash memory of my RUT955. I installed a 32GB SD Card on system's electronic board and entered menu "USB Tools > Storage memory expansion" to configure the SD Card.

I encountered a difference between what is described in the Wiki and what is implemented in firmware. In Wiki the list box "Storage" is missing, where you can select between SD Card expansion resp. USB expansion.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

As mentioned in the previous question of yours in a different thread it is suggested to do the Memory expansion using a USB flash drive instead of SD Card.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hello Mellow, so I have to expect, that with FW 00.07.01 the Web UI will be changed :=((?
by anonymous
Hi,

The  interface design will not alter anymore :)

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Well, in this case I assume, that the possibility to properly expand system memory via SD Card will be provided in a future firmware version! By the way, it would absolutely make sense to use a built in (onboard) storage for system memory expansion.