FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
214 views 0 comments
by anonymous
In my router i configured an avl connection to my-gps.org . Mostly working, but sometimes a lot of points are dropped and in the map view of the track is a long line between regular parts of track following roads.

Are the data sets not buffered? Do the points get lost, if internet connection is bad? Is there no handshake between RUTX11 and Avl server?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you tried other AVL services, not only my-gps.org?

Was it working before with an older firmware version?

Could you give more information, screenshots of what data you're supposed to be sending and what you receive.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello EB,

no i didn't try any other avl server and i didn't try it on older firmware, as my rutx11 is new and one of the first steps was a firmware upgrade.

I would expect, that all points are measured and send in a row positioned over a road, and not like taking the short way through the air ;): see the screenshot of GE along.

So i think, that the avl data could not be sent, perhaps no mobile connection for a while. But the router does not prove if the connection was successfull, just lets data drop. This behaviour remains through all days.