FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
192 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I have recently done a factory reset on my rut950 router and I am In the process of setting it all up again but I am having trouble actually gaining access to the internet. I am able to connect to the internet but then I can’t do anything using the connection because there is no connection there. Please may someone advise me as I currently have no WiFi.
by anonymous

I am also facing same issue, If you found any helpful guide please let me know. Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue you are having, are you able to access the router Web UI? Could you check what is firmware the router is running as of now? If you are having old firmware kindly try re-flashing the firmware of the device without keeping the settings. 

The latest firmware could be downloaded here: RUT955 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com) 
If the latest firmware is not getting accepted the device kindly upload the legacy firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3 

If you are having the latest firmware kindly try navigating to Network > Mobile > Disable Auto APN and select the APN of your ISP provider manually.

Let me know the results.

Regards,
Mellow