FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
109 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I want to send an SMS and activate a relay activated by the trigger on Input (1)

to send an SMS and activate the relay output (5.10) for 2 seconds

It works, but it works badly, i.e. from time to time if the trigger is activated for more than once in a row the relay output (5,10) remains activated permanently (I also waited 10 minutes and it did not detach never), it is as if it no longer takes into account the number of triggers detected and therefore the seconds.

Help me because I'm going crazy, I don't understand if I have visions or if there are a lot of buggers

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I have been able to replicate the said issue I will consult our HQ for this. It's a potential bug.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding this issue of yours would it be possible for you to try to re-flash the firmware without keeping the settings and check it again. If the issue still persists let me know and let's arrange a short remote session for this.

Regards,
Mellow