FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
185 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Dear all

I am trying to configure the Azure IOT HuB . while with connection string i am receiving the gsm value message. when I select the MQTT Message it asked for more credentials. following are my setting

my setting - 

user name = myazurehub.net/trb142/?api-version=2018-06-30

password = SaS token (SharedAccessSignature sr=my sas token)

i am getting error as space or , is not accepted in this field.

With the same setting in other hardware (non teltonika) it worked there. how can i set the password as token with space given into it.

please help.Also is there any command to monitor the data sent/received from Azure. 

thanks

by anonymous
Hi when can we expect some resolution

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, I reported this issue to RnD along with the question that you asked.

EB.
by anonymous
Dear ErnestasB Thanks. Will you fix this in next FW release? Can you share some work around to set the SAS token via CLI command utility? Or any other way? We stuck to not able to get the data at cloud?

Please help here.

Thanks
by anonymous
Hi everyone, I am having the same issue mentioned at this topic. Is there any solution available? Thanks in advance.