FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
574 views 4 comments
by anonymous

FW00.07.00

In certain cases the router stuck either with screen "Waiting for configuration to be applied..." or with the screen "Applying profile configuration" or with screen "Loading".

At least one has to terminate the browser and perform a re-login, in other cases only a re-boot (power disconnect/connect cycle) helped.

Found cases:

1. Pressing "Save & Apply"
  2. Formatting an USB stick
  3. Performing a reboot via menu <System>Reboot>
  4. Login after hardware reset

For case 1. I have found two sub cases:

a. The configuration has been applied (got an according "config changed" email via event reporting)

b. The configuration has not been applied (didn't get an according "config changed" email via event reporting)

My impression is, that these failures concern the software stability of 00.07.00.

BR

Guenther

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

At this very moment RnD is working very hard to fix stability and responsiveness issues on 07.00. You should see changes in 07.1 and 07.2 upcoming firmwares.

EB.
by anonymous
Hello Ernestas,

thanks for this information. This clarifies some of the strange effects I have been faced with throughout my tests.

When will the 07.01 and 07.02 be released?

BR

Guenther
by anonymous

Ernestas, what is RnD target to release a new firmware version. Take into consideration that I have a productive router which should do it's job instead of beeing under service.

by anonymous
Hi,

I am having the same issues as not being able to use the WebUI as it is stuck on "Loading".

There are other issues like some devices connect to the internet and some have no connection.

Just a workaround until this FW is patched. On Chrome you can right click  the loading logo to Inspect and hide element and overlay.

This removes the loading logo and allows you to navigate the WebUI. and do what you have to do.
by anonymous
I'm experiencing the same issue. For now I don't have a solution but not to use the my USB disk