FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
239 views 0 comments
by anonymous
If I reboot my RUTX11 manually or pull the plug, I will have no data throughput. The modem will display as connected  but there will be zero throughput. I can't ping outside the local network.

The only way to make it work again is to change the APN to auto, then save it.......then change it back again to manual and select the APN. This process isn't even reliable. Sometimes I will have to do it 3-4 times. It took me months to figure this out. Yes the firmware is updated.

This problem provides little value for me. The purpose is a remote interface into our clients systems but it anything is rebooted, we are lost and have to physically come on site. Please tell me a work around / script/ something to make this work !!!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
I've seen several issues with mobile connections. One of them is that it can take a LONG time to register on a 3G or 4G network. Usually several minutes after a reboot or a change to the mobile settings. This was the case with the last few firmware releases -- possibly before, but I've only had the RUTX11 for a few months.  This was not a problem on my prior RUT950