FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
863 views 7 comments
by anonymous

Hi Guys

Are there any way to reset the Mobile Usage records, without have to clear the entire unit and reload the config again...

Start a new Projected and will like to monitor the Mobil data Usages for this, without any legacy data records. Of course with the new firmware it now list the actual Month/Day, instead of a number... But still like to clear it, if possible.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

In order to clear data you need to connect to router via SSH/CLI connection and use the following command: ubus call mdcollect clean_db this will clear the data.

Best regards,

by anonymous
That worked fine for me...

...although I'd be interested in finding out if/how I could automate this so that it could be done automatically at the start of every month...
by anonymous
it didnt work for me. any new updated commands?
by anonymous
Which device/firmware you have tried this command on?

What was you result?
by anonymous
X12 FW 7.02.7

result is nothing...

root@Teltonika-RUTX12:~# ubus call mdcollect clean_db

root@Teltonika-RUTX12:~#
by anonymous

Have you tried looking at the counters in Network -> Interfaces section in the WebUI or the output of the command below after executing the database clearing command?

• ubus call mdcollect get '{"iface_name":"wwan0","period":"day","sim":1, "current":True}'
by anonymous
counter still not reset with that command.
by anonymous

Try this slightly more specific command targeting mobile interface only:

• ubus call mdcollect clean_db '{"iface_name": "mob1s1a1"}'