FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
207 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Dear Teltonika Team. I have setup the ZeroTier VPN and successfully access to TRB 142 webUI remotely via VPN.

I follow but not able to get access to 192.168.2.140 ( LAN via MicroUSB to USB connection to my PC).

Can you help me setting the access to network behind ZeroTier ( device connected to TRB 142 LAN port) or TRB RS232 port?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

For the scenario, it would be best if you are able to share the details about the devices connected and what services are you trying to reach. 
By default, you can reach the device in the RS232 port when it is running a service let say it is running with Modbus or other protocols that run in TCP/IP. You can read more information about this at this link: TRB142 RS232 - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

For the ZeroTier issue, you are having you cannot reach the PC connected to it unless you do routing in the ZeroTier-One platform

Regards,
Mellow