FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
264 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hello

The Wi-Fi App ask me to upgrade the firmware of my rut950. I started the upgrade via the app. Unfortunately the Rut950 never came up again since then. 

I have tried all the reset options but I get no contact via lan.

Power LED lights up and the 5 LEDs that are to indicate the signal strength flash.

And i can not check what firmware version I had before because I have no contact with the unit

Br Christian 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask which version of firmware you have installed? Could you access your device locally to check (via Ethernet cable)?

Regards.
by anonymous

Hello

as you can read in my question I wrote that I do not have access to the router as it does not work and then I can not check which software version I had before the update.

I have also tried resetting to the "bootloader menu" but it does not work either.

The LED lights do not start flashing,

by anonymous
In this case, I would recommend contacting your reseller and return the device for repairs.

Regards.
by anonymous
Who should I contact, it is out of warranty and the place from which it was purchased is no longer available?

I assume you will fix it for free as your latest software update caused the error.