FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
586 views 0 comments
by anonymous
After reading a lot of questions and watching a lot of videos I still cannot get this thing to work. Sorry!

I see that the wifi radios are working and that the modem is connected to verizon and ready to exchange data.  My goal is really simple: My wife, while in the cabin of our sailboat can connect to the router's wifi and then access the internet via the cell system.  I ran through basic set up but no joy.

Sorry to have to ask such a simple question but how do I configure this thing to do that?  And can I configure it to allow my wife's tablet to connect to a marina's wifi instead of the cell system?  I know this unit can do all this more, I just can't talk it into it!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

With the default settings if your router connects to the mobile network, all other connected devices via WiFi should receive internet access. I would like to ask which firmware version are you using? Could you send a troubleshoot file to me via private message? (you can download troubleshoot by navigating System > Administration > Troubleshoot page).

Regards.