FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
258 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello i am trying to access the Router WEB-UI over the openVPN. But i didn't get the Login Page.

PING works, Port Forwarting for a Device behind the Router works find.
by anonymous

Hello,
Thank you for your insights. We had this issue reported already and there was a discussion 
about additional values in the config. Our RnD department currently planning to release a JSON-RPC backend overhaul with the 7.2 release and at this moment deleting superuser value is correct approach if you do want to continue JSON RPC.
Regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue, you are having may I know what type of OpenVPN connection you established? Is it a tunnel or tap-bridge? Could you try doing it in the latest firmware of RUT240 RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.3_WEBUI.bin. In upgrading the firmware kindly do it without keeping the settings to prevent configuration conflicts. 

If the issue still persists after doing so kindly share with me a copy of the troubleshoot file.

Thanks

Regards,
Mellow