FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
604 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a RUT240 Modem and I am facing problem reaching internet while I replace the default LAN IP address. If I leave the standard IP address (192.168.1.1) the router can reach internet without problems.

While I replace the standard IP address with a different one, everything looks fine in the overview page but devices connected to the RUT240 modem cannot navigate on internet.

Do you have any hint?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask more about your devices? Do they have static IP configuration or takes IP from a router DHCP server?

Have you tried to disconnect and connect your end devices after changing LAN IP?

Another suggestion would be to renew leases manually after changing IP subnet.

Regards.
by anonymous

Hello,

the RUT240 is configured without DHCP server and the device connected to it has a static IP address. I tried to reboot the modem after the IP address replacement and also tried to unplug the device after replacement. Consider that I only replaced the LAN IP address after the first startup.

by anonymous
Hi,

Could you try to factory reset your device and change LAN IP only? After that connect your devices one by one and monitor if they can reach the internet.