FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
337 views 15 comments
by anonymous
every time i set router for remote access on ddns or rms, when i login on same network with default ip it won’t allow me to open login page with default ip (192.168.1.1)?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding the issue, you are having may I know what firmware are you using for this RUT955 device? Next, is what configuration you made with the device? It would be best if you can share with me a copy of the troubleshoot file.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous

Hi,

I am currently using in router RUT9_R_00.07.00, I add the ports and enable the router remote Access for port 8080 and 443 and ddns running

by anonymous

I changed port 8080 to 80 (Enable remote HTTP/s access does not make any effect even enable or disable) it does open the default link on same network but remote access does not work with ddns.

by anonymous
Hello,

Kindly try downgrading to RUT9XX_06.08.3 Firmware and test it again :)

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous

ok, I will upgrade with RUT9XX_06.08.3 Firmware 

by anonymous
it doesn’t make any difference and still dont let me open remote Access on ddns
by anonymous
Hi,

Kindly make sure that you are having a Public IP Sim card inserted into the RUT955 because it will not work if it is not a Public IP address. In order for you to check if it is Public IP. You can double-check it in the Overview Page there would be a WAN IP address shown, then try to visit this link: https://icanhazip.com both IP addresses must be the same.

DDNS will not work if you are trying to access it in a different network without any Public IP address.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
so far i am using this sim card and it never show same ip but it does work in the past and can you help with router functions how i can fix though router setting and how i can make a static ip using router function?
by anonymous

Hello,

I don't know what type of sim card are you using or any details about the ISP provider you are using. Kindly share with me a copy of the troubleshoot file. You can download it in System > Administration > Troubleshoot > Download the troubleshoot file. As of now it is best to use RUT9XX_06.08.3 as of now. 

You can share the troubleshoot file via PM. 

Let me know the results

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
it is data mobile sim card with lycamobile.

what is PM?

and how i can send you via PM?
by anonymous
Hello,

Click my name then send private message.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hi,

I have checked with ISP provider sim on public ip it some reason with router and router does not changing ip as i used in the past it never change from router and router dont change pubic ip so far i have seen but it does work in the past.

Best Regards
by anonymous
Hello,

For this, it will be not on our side it would be best to double-check things with your ISP provider if you are having a Public IP sim card. If they answer you yes, then kindly ask them what will be the settings for the sim card so that it will get a Public IP address.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
i asked isp they provide me the same setting but it is still not change the public ip from the router,

i try with 3, vodaphone. o2 (lycamoblile) none of them working from these network as it worked before
by anonymous
Hello,

As mentioned the device will just get IP address from the Mobile ISP Provider if it will depend on them if you are getting a Private IP address or a Public IP address. This one is out of our scope please do understand. We can help you with the configuration but we cannot help you get a Public IP address since it's not covered by our service it's by the ISP provider.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hi,

I have checked with isp provider and they make the test on mobile phone and they also confim sim come with public ip but it is some reason router does not change ip and as i have checked with your team on same sim card it does work in the past but on that time router still not change ip but port get open and it was worked,