FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
312 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I am trying to deploy a helium hotpot off grid and i know that this port 44158 is crucial.  I have a business and was able to purchase a static ip from T-Mobile after a lot of back and forth.

But all these things online talk about trying to get around buying the static IP, not one has gone over how to complete this normally. IF anyone know how to open this port on a Rut240 with a static sim card please help.  

thank you for you time

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding this scenario of yours that you want to implement. If I am correct you want to have this port 44158 redirect to a device connected with RUT240 correct?

You can do so by doing a port-forwarding rule kindly refer to this link for some more information: 
RUT240 Port-Forwarding - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

If you really want to make this port open for all the devices connected to RUT240 you can open it here:
RUT240 Open Ports- Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

I hope it helps

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
I am in the same situation.  I have completed both items suggested - port forward and the traffic rule.  I still do not have an open port from WAN or Public IP to LAN IP on the device that is attempting to use such port.  thank you.

Please provide more information to get this task accomplished.