FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
171 views 3 comments
by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

If your end device does support WiFI, you definitely can connect it to RUT. Navigate Network > Wireless in RUT WebUI and create/edit WiFi access point and you are basically ready to connect your device.

Regards.
by anonymous
Thank You,

I have several street cameras in small area(traffic crossroads). All of cameras has Wifi for getting access to make camera adjustments or check cameras status. By using rut950 rms, can i somehow scan cameras wifi, enter password and log in to cameras. Basically get same kind of connection as lan. New cameras I install with lan wires but I have many cameras , which doesnt have LAN , so I am wondering maybe I can use wifi instead.
by anonymous
Hi,

That would be possible via RMS. For that, you will need to log in to router WebUI via RMS remote HTTP/S and connect to camera WiFi.

Once this is done you will need to create additional remote HTTP/S instance for camera access.
by anonymous
Still no success. Scanner find camera but interface status remein at zero level. At the beginning shows 95% but turns to zero. What might be wrong?