FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
123 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Router does not start after the power is turned off.

Is a new purchased router and what has been done is installation of sim card, then start-up which worked ok, then the router was registered in RMS and after this the power was cut off and then at start-up only PWR lights up and nothing else. tried both short and long reset, nothing happens when pressing reset. No other lamps are lit except "PWR" and no wifi is on.

Tried to connect via the LAN port and then the network lamp lights up at the port but the router is not accessible via the IP address.
by anonymous
Update

I managed to get into the bootloader menu and updated to the latest software and I have also tried to reinstall the software and it works perfectly even if I reboot with command but if I disconnect the power and restart it starts every other or every third time the power is disconnected and then everything works as it should but as I said, I have to restart it several times for it to start up.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Please contact your reseller and return this device back due to hardware issues.

Regards.