FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
360 views 7 comments
by anonymous
After a restart, the OpenVPN client does not connect automatically. I have to start the service manually. How can I solve this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask if you could post a screenshot of your RUT240 client configuration (you can delete sensitive information such as IP).

Regards.
by anonymous

Hello, here it is. It works fide with Firmware 1.10 and 1.13.1

by anonymous
Hi,

Everything seems to be intact in your configuration. I would like to suggest to try set Remote Network IP address and Netmask values too and check if your connection comes up after reboot. If not, please send me a troubleshoot file via private message. after the issue reproduces.

Regards.
by anonymous
Hi, it works fine with remote IP and mask. It is a bug or isn`t it?
by anonymous
I will look further into why it behaves in such a way. Well, at least your client connection reconnects as expected right now.
by anonymous

Yes, thanks, but we have several hundred routers in use. When making a firmware update, we manually make it, then all go offline :O

by anonymous
Hello, reconnect after a reboot das work stabel with  FM RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5  NOT WITH RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4
by anonymous

I'm using  FM RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5 and the reconnection does NOT work for my device. After setting Status|RMS from "Standby" (default?) to "Enabled" it works.