FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
899 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi,
After upgrading devices to FW version RUT9_R_00.07.00, they lost connections to RMS. The connection state Failure is  (Error: SSL failure.).

Removing and re-adding the device to RMS does not work.

The problem affects 30 devices, in the previous days I updated about 150 devices and there was no problem.

Regards.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you try to re-install your router firmware without keeping settings once again and check if the issue remains? Also, are you sure your devices have access to the internet, can you ping anything from CLI?

Regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
I can access the devices from lan, the devices work and have internet. They resolve DNS names, I can ping 8.8.8.8 oraz google.com for example from teltonika CLI.
I cannot reinstall firmware without keeping settings because the devices are in different locations around the country.
by anonymous
Could you share a few serial numbers of the devices that are added into the RMS? (via private message)
by anonymous
Re-setting the system time and time zone and then restarting the device solves the problem.